- This event has passed.
【Wine Tasting – Semi-sweet Wines in Tokaji】$150 for 6 wines
20 July, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm HKT
【Attention: Early Bird Discount: Only $120 for RSVP before 15 Jul 2018, $150 after 16 Jul 2018】
Dominated by nowadays healthy standard, Sauternes in these few years develop dry / semi-sweet Sauternes to reach more customers. So how about Tokaji? Can Tokaji Aszu’a blend grapes, i.e. Furmint / Hárslevelű / Yellow Muscat (Sárgamuskotály) be used as a single grape variety and develop to semi-sweet wines? We would like to discover the semi-sweet Tokaji. A German Riesling Spätlese & a secret bottle will use for comparison.
2. 2016 Grand Tokaji traditional semi-sweet 100% Hárslevelű
3. 2016 Grand Tokaji traditional semi-sweet 100% Sárgamuskotály
4. 2014 Chateau Pajzos Tokaji Hárslevelű - H - Late Harvest
5. 2015 Josef Friederich Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Spätlese (Mosel)
6. …… One more secret bottle will provide. You will know it when arriving.