- This event has passed.
Wild World Wines: Exploring Etna
6 March, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm HKT
Want to take a walk on the wild side of wine? Sicily ticks all the boxes! We’ll taste 9 wines from 4 wineries from the Mt Etna region. Boasting rich minerally soil, endless sunshine and 17th century wineries, Sicily’s a firm favourite of wine geeks! With a plethora of incredible indigenous grapes, the wine world’s richest volcanic soil, high altitude vineyards and winemaking history dating back to the 3rd century – coupled with the Italians’ flair for fabulous wines, don’t miss this rare chance to taste a unique and ultra-special wines, from this distinctive region in Italy.
1. Cusumano Alta Mora Etna Bianco 2016
2. Azienda Vitivinicola Passopisciaro Passobianco 2015
3. Girolamo Russo Etna Bianco/Rosato (TBC)
4. Girolamo Russo Etna Rosso (TBC)
5. Tasca d’Almerita Buonora 2016
6. Cusumano Alta Mora Etna Rosso 2016
7. Azienda Vitivinicola Passopisciaro Passarosso 2015
8. Tasca d’Almerita Ghiaia Nera 2014
9. Tasca d’Almerita il Tascante 2013
Workshop supported by
Date: 6 Mar 2019
Price: HK$480 (MWM Wine School Alumni HK$400)