- This event has passed.
Mastering Wine in Social Settings
19 March, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm HKT
Get “Wine Wise” to Up Your Networking IQ, Confidence & Social Savvy
Wine and social settings go hand-in-hand. But do you get tongue-tied when it comes to ordering, discussing and enjoying wine in a social setting? Mastering Wine in Social Settings is for you! Learn about acidity, sweetness and tannin; understand how to evaluate wine quality; and get the lowdown on picking wines to suit the food and occasion, and more!
– Understand common wine terminology, and how to use it correctly
– Discover the key characteristics of wine flavours and wine quality
– Learn basic principles of food and wine pairing
– Get expert “wine bluffing” tips, to ensure you’re never stuck for words
– Brush up on wine etiquette so you’re the perfect host or guest