- This event has passed.
Georgian Wine Festival 2019: Asia Tour in Hong Kong
15 November, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm HKT
Taste, toast and savour the festive atmosphere and authentic artisean wines of Georgia at Hong Kong’s Georgian Wine festival - an exclusive, once-a-year only event in Asia!
- Meet Georgia’s passionate artisan winemakers and discover why there is no other culture in the world more intricately linked to wine
- Taste truly unique, handcrafted wines – from traditional amber wines, to modern international blends
- Try the incredible array of native grapes – from the famous opulent red saperavi to crisp refreshing Tsinandali and many more in between
- Discover the ancient traditions of winemaking from the world’s first wine producing country
- Learn about Georgia’s natural wine – wines made without sulphates
- Experience ancient wine, fermented in underground clay vessels – qvevri – an 8000-year-old tradition recognized by UNESCO as the first wine production method
- See for yourself why Georgia is the world’s hottest international wine, food and travel trend
- Sample traditional Georgian snacks
- Binekhi Winery
- Château Mukhrani
- Georgian Wine and Spirits (GWS)
- Kapistoni Winery
- Kart-Valley Ltd.
- Shilda Winery
- Twins Wine Cellar
- Winery Khareba
Glassware and Houseware: