- This event has passed.
WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
2 November, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm HKT
If you like wines but you don’t have a chance to really understand what it is. WSET Level 1 is for you! Level 1 will answer these questions you may have:
- Why wines are wines? (How wine is made and main types of wine)
- Why a wine is different from the others? (Style of wines and what make a wine different)
- How to say why I like this wine? (Systematic approach to wine tasting)
- What wines to open during meals? (Basic principles of food and wine pairing)
- Having wines at home? (Wine storage tips and wine serving techniques)
In 6 hours only, our wine teachers will bring your wine knowledge to a pro level, with an internationally recognised certificate.
30 multiple-choice questions
70% passing grade
6 tutoring hours
No previous knowledge required
All applicants must be over 18+